Friday, October 16, 2009

Rock et Folk Reprints from the 1970's

Thanks to a very gracious anonymous donor, a package of scans from the French magazine, Rock et Folk, arrived in my mailbox.

I posted the scans, along with the English translations as provided by Yahoo's Babelfish.

I also want to acknowledge Robert Guillerault and Denis Desassis, the two gentlemen who created and maintain the definitive Magma archive, the Magma Web Pressbook. They undertook the monumental effort of transcribing the original French text from these articles. I merely pointed Babelfish to their transcriptions in order to generate the English text.

There are a number of great articles here. Please take your time to read them. If anyone would like to volunteer to clean up the English, I would be more than happy to accept your services.

No comments:

Post a Comment